Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SOBS~ FINALE

1) What will the future of Internet looks like in 2019?

I do believe that people will be more and more dependent on the internet by the year 2019. We will rely on it even more heavily to help us maintain relationships, shop for things, educate us, entertain us and even affect who we vote for in the political scene. Now, with the increasing use of PDA phones with data plan, many of us walk around Singapore connected to the internet. We no longer have to wait till we reach home to send an email. The growth of internet in the next decade will be exponential. Let's await this predicted change.



2) My Reflection of COM125

This module has made me look at internet from a different perspective. I used to limit the use of internet to just email, social networks and instant chats. But after this module, I have expanded my usage of the internet. I am surfing more news websites, youtubing more videos, using more of google's applications... The point I am trying to make is that internet is limitless. And this module has stretched my perspective of this necessity in my life.

I had the chance to learn how to make a movie and post it on youtube. This first attempt made me more interested in video making and i am keen to continue making more videos in the future.

The concept of growth mindset is a concept that can be applied in my daily life as well.

So, looking back at how i spent my mondays and wednesdays 1145-115pm for the last 3 months, i think the hours are definitely fruitful and thought-provoking.

thanks to all who has read this blog.

thanks to mr abel choy for all the videos u've played and the effort u've put in teaching us.

jody doo

No comments:

Post a Comment